Software Engineer Intern
Our team achieves more every day. So can you.
We have been making navigation apps since 2002 and have been the market leader ever since.
And, we are not slowing down.
- Do you like to create the unreal world? And use unreal engine?
- Are you interested in IT support?
- Do you like working on next generation technologies? Who doesn’t actually?
- What about making a difference with your OWN ideas for features and improvements, getting a top place on the backlog?
How about - Want to code the future?
Pretty big thinking. We like to think we make that happen.
Recognition and awards – we are pretty humble when it comes to these. But we do like to be acknowledged for what we do.
Here’s a little taste of your challenge
- Design and build compelling new user experiences within TomTom’s navigation devices and apps
- Craft new and improved features in programming code and create engaging experiences
- Development work within the team of engineers working on a mobile turn-by-turn navigation application
- Involvement in a process of automating software tests and deployment or aligning with other Support Engineers throughout the different regions within the global team
- Fresh ideas and input for the design decisions
What we expect from you
- Student in a field of Computer Science or any IT background
- Positive attitude and analytical mind
- Ability to think out of the box and bring new ideas to the table
- Willingness to work on large and complex projects using the latest Agile ways of working
- Able to work and play well with others; TomTom is a collaborative environment
What you can expect from us
- Possibility to improve knowledge
- Mentorship during your internship - do not be afraid to ask questions
- Challenging role in an open, innovative and international culture
- Opportunity to work in a dynamic team with lots of expertise to learn from and friendly working atmosphere
- Paid internships and flexible working hours
- You’ll learn more how to create products that are used by millions of people around the world
- You will never get bored! We move fast like a “start-up” but have the benefits of a billion euro company.
- A company culture that likes to work hard and play hard. We like to have fun. There is no sense coming to a job everyday if you don’t like the people you work with.
Want to join us?
We would like to meet you!
We kindly ask you to complete the form and attachments in English.
Pre-employment screening of all external candidates is part of the selection process.
tagi:staż , praktyki, praca *
* niepotrzebne skreślić