Infosys BPO Poland is one of the biggest players in the outsourcing market, offering advanced and innovative services to its clients worldwide in the field of Finance and Accounting, Purchasing, IT and Consultancy. We are among the largest employers in the Lodz region and employ over 2000 specialists that provide services to clients in 48 countries.
Currently we are looking for the candidate for the position of:
Location: Lodz, Poland
- Development and optimization of databases to support the company's operations in the area of analysis and reporting,
- Respond to queries related to database from customers.
- Assist in design, development and implementation of database systems.
- Perform database upgrades and migrations to support IT projects.
- Optimize database systems for performance and operational efficiency.
- Perform data back-up and archival on regular basis.
- Maintain standard data recovery processes to improve recoverability time.
- Recommend solutions to improve database management.
- Resolve issues related to database design and management.
- Creation of technical documentation and design
- Perform ad hoc reports on data analysis
- Minimum 1 year of experience of large data warehouse development
- Knowledge of Shell Scripting, Perl, KSH etc.
- Knowledge of SQL
- Good English language written and verbal skills enabling comfortable communication via email, telephone and internet
- Good communication and interpersonal skills is required since this is a client facing role
- Ability to do on-site discovery visits or due diligence
- Drive to meet deadlines
- End-to-end thinking and analytical skills
- Customer orientation
We offer to the candidates:
- Career in the multinational company
- Unique opportunity to take part in international projects and gain experience with various businesses
- Set of social benefits to choose from
- Salary adequate to your competencies
- External and internal training programme
If you are interested in our offer, would like to develop your professional career in Infosys BPO Poland, please do not hesitate to send us your resume to:
Only applications with the below enclosure will be accepted:
I declare my consent for the processing by Infosys BPO Poland Sp. z o.o. seated in Lodz (91-402 Łódź, ul. Pomorska 106A) and by Infosys BPO group of my personal data included in the application form and documentation connected with the Infosys BPO job offer in compliance with the Polish Law on the protection of personal data: Ustawa z dnia 29.08.1997 r o ochronie danych osobowych (t.j. Dz. U. z 2002 r. nr 101 poz. 926 ze zm.)). I also declare my consent for Infosys BPO Poland Sp. z o.o. seated in Lodz (91-402 Łódź, ul. Pomorska 106A) to entrust processing of my personal data to third persons in compliance with the Polish Law on the protection of personal data: Ustawa z dnia 29.08.1997 r o ochronie danych osobowych (t.j. Dz. U. z 2002 r. nr 101 poz. 926 ze zm.) for the purpose of current or possibly future recruitment organized by Infosys BPO Poland Sp. z o.o. seated in Lodz and Infosys BPO group. I hereby make this declaration voluntary and I state that I was informed about my rights under the Polish Law on the protection of personal data: Ustawa z dnia 29 sierpnia 1997 roku o ochronie danych osobowych (t.j. Dz. U. z 2002 r. Nr 101 poz. 926 ze zm.), especially about my right to access to my data and to correct them.
#tagi: prac, sql, deweloper, programista