Quality Assurance Engineer
Role and responsibility:
Job purpose is to work for R&D within Development Team dealing with products created within Fujitsu Product Development Group. You will be responsible for designing tests and executing test automation in one of following projects: Eternus (disk storage system, extension), Identity and Access Management product - modular, multi-function, multi-technology system with concentration on security functionalities.
Fujitsu is searching for regular (1 year +) and senior level of seniority.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Preparation of tests by designing test plans, creating and managing test cases
- Developing test tools with the intention of automating test cases that need to be executed more than once and can be later used as regression tests
- Set-up of test configurations including installation, configuration and maintenance.
- Be an active team member within quality assurance team with the attitude to deliver best in class and innovative products
- Experience as Software Test/QA Engineer
- Knowledge of functional, non-fuctional testing and test automation
- Knowledge of testing tools (Jira, TestRail, RobotFramework or similar tools)
- Experience in scripting languages (Bash, Python, Perl) is an asset
- Good English language skills
- Passion for testing!
- Competitive salary above the market level
- Stationary and stable projects
- flexible working hours and relaxed atmosphere
- Development of multi-language systems used across the globe by business oriented customers
- Benefits like private medical care, insurance
- Regular team integration events
- a lot of fun :)
Please send your CV and cover letter
#tagi: prac, test, automatyz, skrypt,