Mission, vision, goals
The mission of ICT Central Poland Cluster is to represent and integrate on the local, nationwide and international forum the widely understood branch of ICT, consisting of business and academic communities, as well as organizations related to business activity, for the purpose of strengthening its position in the region, creating conditions for further dynamic development and realization of common projects.
ICT Central Poland Cluster is a group renowned on the scale of the region and Poland which represents entrepreneurs from the ICT branch, with important and commonly recognized impact in the discussion on the future and directions of development of the region; a source of initiatives encouraging innovativeness and cooperation of business, academic, research and local government communities, providing expert support for initiatives submitted by other entities participating in the region’s economic life.
- Building of social awareness in the area of education, work and further development in central Poland in the widely understood area of IT and the dynamically developing computer science industry in the region.
- Cooperation with academic institutions for the purpose of development of directions of education, research and creation of competences for the needs of the IT market.
- Creation of a positive image, presentation of achievement and competences of the participants of the cluster among representatives of the business world from Poland and abroad.
- Extension of knowledge among representatives of business in the area of programs and aid opportunities which can be obtained from local governments and all other institutions, by cooperating with ICT Central Poland Cluster or with members of the cluster individually.
- Cooperation with the government of different levels in central Poland pertaining to the existing and future potential of the IT industry in the area of creation of the job market, investments and the region’s economic growth.
- Active participation of ICT Central Poland Cluster in terms of consultancy for local governments in the creation of a strong position of central Poland in the area of ICT, as well as of a partner in realization of public and private projects in the region.